Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Change in Course of Pax

Hoping you will understand I had to take a short break from blogging. In this post I will make a short digression before I continue explaining my path into Catholicism.

After the unfortunate death of my beloved mother, I am now able to say that I can get myself to write something even though I can't say that I'm very peaceful in these moments. Still, what we as mortal men cannot provide for this life, God will always find a way to help us in any way He thinks appropriate.

I was never a person to believe in miracles. Perhaps because miracles happen in unexpected moments, and because they fulfill small portions of our lives in a very significant way.

Those who have died have left a very important legacy behind them - the ones who will remember them and will mention them to the further generations. They also leave a great empty space because the greatest pain I am filling at the moment is the physical lack of a person who brought me up and gave everything to make me happy.

But I am not alone! I always thought that I will remain alone eventually, but I'm not alone! And that feeling of being watched over by our Heavenly Father gives me strength to go on. I must go on because that is the plan that God has set forth for me. I am glad that he didn't let my mother suffer very much and it sets my soul at a certain level of peace.

I thank God for the friends and family he has given me and I pray for all of them every day as I pray for the rest of the soul of my departed mother. Give me strength and peace Oh Lord, to hold up against all attacks and pains so that I can endure all temptation. Amen!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Lovely post, Dragan, and it's so true.

God bless you!

Pax Anima said...

And may God bless you Amber!