Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pacem in Terris


Just today, I have read about a further abomination - transfering the virtual world of Internet viruses to harm the real world. However, I cannot get how the people who have produced such a thing, cannot get the depravity of their doings. Even though the Internet is not the best possible solution for today's life.

Obviously with the amount of depravities that are only a click away online, even by typing the most innocent words, we can see that the global network is not the thing that we should get attracted to each and every day when we get up. Instead we might consider either limiting the time we use online and using that time to consider how we can make our lives and this world better.

If there are some of you, who make a living out of the Internet, I pray that you make that living doing a descent job. And I pray especially for those highly moral people who might be found in the line of workers of Internet filters which should not be applied only to children, but we as adults must also be aware of whether we too should not be exposed to everything that is being published online, each and every day of the week.

Perhaps starting a daily routine with prayer or with reading from the Holy Bible or even by reading an encyclical.

To those who have started a new war, I would like to remind you of a beautiful encyclical written by Blessed Pope John XXIII, known as the Pope of Peace:



Pax Vobiscum!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

Anonymous said...

Very useful phrase

Anonymous said...

Hey, I kust can't understand, the post is so cool, but there are no interesting comments conserning this topic!
I will advice that to my friends , I'm sure they will like it.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, You've got performed an incredible job. I will unquestionably digg it and personally suggest to my buddies. I'm positive they are going to be benefited from this web site.

Anonymous said...

I was just looking for this information for some time. Following 6 hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your web-site. I wonder what's the lack of Google strategy that don't rank this kind of informative web-sites in top of the list. Usually the top web-sites are full of garbage.